I woke up today to another rainstorm and this one has lasted all day! You have to understand that here in AZ it NEVER rains for this long, and it very rarely stays cloudy for a full day. The best part is that it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow too!! I celebrate cloudy, rainy days because they are so rare. I made a decision to stay home all day, except for taking Tyler to school, and I have had the best day! I had stew in the crockpot by 7:30am, so I took a nice long bubble bath and read while it was quiet and I was all alone. It was heavenly! Don't get me wrong, I really have done a lot today, but at my leisure, no time constraints.
I even had time to start a blog! I know that most of you are shocked that I have entered the blogging world. However after viewing my sisters' awesome blogs, and wanting to journal a little more than I do I thought I would give it a shot. So wake up world, there's a new blogger in town!
yay! I'm so excited-I can keep track of your awesome family now! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot! Let's here it for Team Adams! Glad you've joined the world of blogging. Give it some time, you'll join Facebook too! Ha! Love ya
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Loved your first entry! Love the family picture at the top! Keep going Angi - let's hope it rains for days on end or more often so you can do things "at your leisure!" You're amazing and so glad we get to peak into the family of the Adams now just a little bit more! Have fun -
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for updates--we've thought a lot about you guys lately! :) Hope you are doing well! Enjoy the rain and please, let the sun stay here in OR just a little longer!!!
ReplyDelete