Derrik, Devin, Tyler, David, Angela, Jessica

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2010 Grads!








I had a wonderful birthday in May. This was the day my Derrik and Devin graduated from High School. I am sure that the school district planned this especially for me! It was a fun filled day of family, pictures and the ceremony itself. I cannot believe that my boys are done with High School and moving on to college. These past four years have flown by! With every event, from cross country meets, choir shows, and soccer, I knew would be the last time I would cheer them on in High School and that always brought a tear or two. Now they are on to BYU and we are all excited for them. I will shed many tears, but isn't this what life is all about? We raise our kids, cheering them on, encouraging, teaching and preparing them so that one day they can leave us and create a life of their own. Parenting is never easy.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog!! I am so excited to keep up with the Adams! ps if you want to see my blog email me chellepreslar@hotmail.com I can send you an invite! Family looks great as ever!!

    ReplyDelete